We understand that a block machine is a big investment and it is important to start producing quality blocks from the outset. This is why our Coote Finlay engineers travel all around the world to commission all of our machinery on site at the customer’s premises.
Within the commissioning, we show you:
- Safety features and demonstration
- Controls System
- Recipe Set up and Changing
- Machine operation and demonstration
- Fault Finding and Maintenance
Coote Finlay also provides a comprehensive training programme for all machine operators, equipping them with the correct skills, knowledge, and methods to operate our machines safely and at the highest level.
PowerPoint Presentation which Includes..
- Risk assessments
- Duty of care – Employee and Employer
- Working at height
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Hydraulic Injection Injury
- Machinery Safety Features
- Main causes of accidents
- Daily safety checks
- Health & Safety legislation
- Video presentation on block machine safety procedures for mould change, frame height adjustment and wash out procedure.